PRO10 Custom Earplugs (Custom)
The PRO10 offers highly delicate and level attenuation averaging 10dB, giving the most subtle protection in the whole of the PRO range. Ideal for vocal and acoustic performers, the PRO is perfect for environments that are only just edging over safe levels. Offering a natural and transparent sound to the wearer, the PRO10 allows musicians working with intricate acoustic performances to stay within the safe limits of exposure while keeping completely engaged with the performance filling the gap between no protection and over protection.
(!) The PRO10 filter deliberately does not meet the minimum attenuation of 12dB above 1KHz that is required by the EN352-2 standard, it is therefore not tested or certificated under this standard.
Default colour option is CLEAR. However, you can choose a colour choice for an extra £10 (£5.00 per in-ear monitor).
- PRO Series Custom earplugs fitted with chosen PRO filters
- Carry Pouch
- Wax Pick
- Comfort Cream
- Care and Instruction Booklet
- Colour - £10.00 - Standard colour is clear at no extra charge, or choose an optional colour from the chart below
- Grips - No extra charge - An extra section of silicone added to the earplug to aid insertion and removal. See image 2 above.
- Cording - No extra charge - A detachable neck cord fitted to the earplugs. See image 3 above.
- Laser Etching - £10.00 - Have your name or other text lasered on to each earplug (Up to 10 characters including spaces)
NB: The colours shown in the chart below have been reproduced as accurately as possible, but may differ from the actual product due to differences in screen resolutions.